Code of Conduct
This code sets out principles and behaviors that the eZaango Community reasonably expects from buyers and sellers.
The Community expects buyers and sellers to:
- Conduct themselves honestly and in good faith at all times.
- Comply with all laws.
- Comply with eZaango’s Terms and Conditions.
Sellers agree to:
- Describe items fully and accurately and answer questions promptly.
- Respond to questions and emails as soon as possible, and within 24 hours.
- Ensure items are shipped as soon as possible, and within a week of receiving orders, unless otherwise indicated in the listing or agreed by both parties.
- Not to subsequently spam previous buyers.
Buyers agree to:
- Respond to emails as soon as possible, and within two working days.
- Not to place negative feedback without making best endeavors to resolve issues through emails first.
- Not to subsequently spam previous sellers.